Clinical Operations Manger£48,000-£55,000Remote, UK
Bionical Solutions are super excited to be seeking a new Clinical Operations Manager
. After a fantastic year of growth and diversification in our Health Outcomes division, we need a dynamic commercial nurse with strong management experience and (more importantly) a passion for improving patient outcomes.
Bionical specialise in delivering care within patient's homes. Our nurses and healthcare assistants work throughout the UK across a wide range of therapy areas to empower patients to live fulfilled and independent lives.
This role will require you to be clinically capable but also comfortable in dealing with our clients and commercial matters.
What will you be doing?
- Taking the reigns of multiple clinical services and ensuring SLA's and internal KPI's are consistently achieved.
- You'll be the key point of clinical contact to Bionical's commercial teams when creating bids, proposals and pitches.
- Backing up KPI's by collecting tangible patient data and reporting to clients and the Bionical internal leadership team.
- Developing robust internal processes to support your teams and Bionical head office functions.
- Championing continuous improvement - we're great at Bionical but everyone has room for improvement!
- Staying up to date with the healthcare market and policies and highlighting any risk or opportunity.
- Ensuring all your staff are aware of their safeguarding responsibilities.
Who are you?
- Experience of working in a Clinical/Healthcare environment.
- Not only will you need to be clinically capable, you'll need to have a keen commercial mindset as well.
- Passionate about patient care.
- An excellent presenter and communicator, you'll be in touch with everyone in the business!
- Strategically minded - we're always open to new ideas and new ways of working at Bionical, your ideas will be implemented and make a genuine positive difference to patient lives.
- Experience in managing teams.
Does this sound like your ideal next move? Have you got that winning combination of clinical experience and commercial spark? If so, we'd love to hear from you. Make a confidential application or get in touch with our Recruitment team today.
At Bionical Solutions, we value having a diverse workforce and welcome applications from anyone able to demonstrate their suitability for the role. We recruit without regard to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.