R1087250 MSK PhysiotherapistBupa Health and Dental Centre West End (Mortimer Street) W1W 8HR with some work at Kings Cross WC1X 8DUPermanent, 40 hours per week, with one day per week working on PhysiolineUp to £40,000 + fantastic benefits
Can you provide a comprehensive and progressive therapeutic approach to the assessment and rehabilitation of all musculoskeletal conditions and maintain outstanding clinical, professional and customer service standards?
Can you inspire people at all levels to deliver a superior customer experience?
At Bupa, you'll have the freedom to develop new lines of care, with the flexibility and development opportunities to push your career further. As a Therapist, you'll be eager to continue learning and building skills while working with talented colleagues. Get in touch or apply today! For a confidential chat please email firstname.lastname@example.org within our Recruitment team where we can answer any questions and if interested, arrange an informal site visit.What will the role as our MSK Physiotherapist look like?
Your role as an MSK Physiotherapist is to deliver "best practice" care to a wide variety of corporate and personal clients following Bupa clinical governance, MSK care pathways and all necessary professional codes of conduct. Best practice represents the most modern, professional and appropriate approach to the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions. What you'll do:
What you'll bring:
- Liaise with other members of the MSK team to ensure best practice particularly where the diagnosis is in doubt and/or the patient is not responding to MSK therapy treatment in the expected fashion.
- Deliver outstanding professional and customer service standards and proactively contribute ideas to the MSK Therapy Centre Team Leader for continuous improvement.
- Log outcomes measures and other relevant management information as requested.
- Promote Bupa positively and proactively to employees, corporate clients and customers, developing effective working relationships with clients and the wider on-site team.
- Comply with clinical/critical incidence reporting, ensuring details are logged immediately.
- Attend continued education lectures and seminars and be responsible for maintaining your own high levels of knowledge and continuing professional development as outlined by the HCPC.
Why Bupa? What's in it for you?
- Current registration with HCPC and CSP.
- Extensive post-graduate working experience in musculoskeletal medicine.
- Post-graduate qualifications preferential e.g. appropriate MSc, MACP.
- Experience of treating private patients and sports injuries.
- Excellent customer service skills and an understanding of the drivers of service excellence.
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
These benefits have been carefully crafted to really make a difference to our people's lives, supporting a work-life balance whilst keeping focus on mental and physical wellbeing:
Diversity and Inclusion
- Equivalent to 25 days holiday per year, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
- Enhanced pension and life insurance
- Support with travel costs via a season ticket loan or cycle2work
- Discounted access to online gym sessions
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- Option to join dental insurance scheme at a discounted rate
- Access to our Digital GP platform on you mobile
- Emotional wellbeing support
- Access to family mental health line
- Financial wellbeing channels
- Support for carers
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We'll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That's why we're happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you've found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn't where you've been.
This is where you're going.
This is what we have belief in. Get in touch or apply today! For a confidential chat please email email@example.com within our Recruitment team where we can answer any questions and if interested, arrange an informal site visit.