- Home Instead is the world's leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support. Home Instead Cannock are one of the few Domiciliary care companies to have been awarded 'Outstanding' by CQC
This is a pivitol role supporting the registered care manager, clients and CAREGivers in providing a first class service every day and will be suitable for someone who now wishes to move to the next level in their career or move to a company who deliver first class care
- Monitoring and reporting for CQC compliance
- Receiving all incoming client and carer queries by telephone and dealing with any follow up actions with family members and professionals
- Dealing with OT's, Physio's, Pharmacists etc.
- Monitoring our remote care planning system to understand clients changing needs on a day to day basis
- Updating care plans and risk assessments
- Introducing Carers to clients
- Carrying out quarterly observations and participating in client service calls and quality assurance visits
- Attending care calls if necessary
- Participating in the on call rota -
- Ability to be flexible where needed to work as part of a great existing tea
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Minimum QCF level 3 or working towards
- Good team player
- Can demonstrate previous job history relevant to this role
- FULL DRIVING LICENCE & RELIABLE VEHICLE
- MUST LIVE WITHIN OR CLOSE TOTHE CANNOCK CHASE AREA FOR THE PURPOSES OF ON CALL RESPONSE
As a CAREGiver, you will receive industry leading training, great rates of pay and excellent support.
If you're looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients' needs, we would love to hear from you. Please click on 'I'm Interested' or alternatively, contact us on 01543 572349
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.