Investment Data Production Manager
12 month Contract
Large leading Asset Management company based in London are looking for a bright, enthusiastic and motivated Investment Data and Production Manager to join their busy in house marketing team on an initial 12 month fixed term contract basis. The core focus of this new role will be to support the Senior Marketing Manager in producing factsheets, KIIDs, competitor analysis and data. This brand new role will be working within a busy and thriving investments team working within the financial markets.
This role would require a candidate who has at least 3+ years of asset management or related industry experience within financial services and investment management, and someone with has flexibility/adaptability, and works well in a team to problem solve.
The role requires excellent communication skills, and a strong advanced ability using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Experience with Financial Express, Morningstar, Bloomberg, and Vermilion is greatly desired.
As this new role is analytical an Economics, Mathematics or Finance related degree is essential.
The key focus of the role will be to produce financial reports to a high standard, analyse data and create charts, as well as use MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint to an advanced level.
The firm will offer huge potential for career growth, and other development within the role, and are looking for an analytical thinker, and a candidate who is great with data, numbers and stats. Therefore attention to detail is key for this position, as well as being a positive team player. This role is working within a lively and friendly team, and the firm are offering a great starting salary as well as a very generous perks, benefits and annual bonus package.
Key responsibilities within the role are as follows:
· Produce monthly and quarterly factsheets in accordance with regulatory requirements.
· Update existing KIIDs and assist with the creation of KIIDs for fund launches.
· Assist with the updating and creation of new competitor analysis.
· Provide monthly and quarterly data points for Marketing team and assist with all queries.
· Assist with troubleshooting of client reporting data and liaise with relevant internal teams to resolve issues.
· Respond to requests and queries from within the Marketing department and from other departments.
· Provide ad hoc assistance on other projects for the Senior Marketing Manager - Investment Data and Production - and the rest of the Marketing team.
The role will be working from their London offices, and the working hours will be 9am - 5:30pm on a full time basis. If you are available and interested in this great new 12 month contract then please send your CV today to Gemma at HYF Recruitment.