EMEA Senior Procurement Manager - Process, Policy and Governance World-Leading Professional Services organizationLocation - London, UKSalary - £80k-£90k + 20% Bonus & BenefitsContact - Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This leading global professional services organization is currently undergoing a global transformation of its procurement department to create a more centralized hub for knowledge sharing and value creation. As part of this new team, the business is looking to hire an experienced Procurement expert to join them in the role of EMEA Procurement Senior Manager, who will lead a number of key projects across the region to implement more robust procurement processes, policies and governance across te group and act as the key point of contact for the EMEA business stakeholders.
The EMEA Procurement Senior Manager will support the global transformation leadership team in defining and executing strategic change projects with the aim of improving transparency across business units and driving more cross-functional collaboration to reduce costs and maximize efficiency.
Key targets and responsibilities of the EMEA Procurement Senior Manager - Process, Policy & Governance:-
- Drive the regional procurement transformation agenda on any matters involving a change to "business as usual" activities
- Implementation of new technologies, systems, processes, and governance that will allow for more cross-functional collaboration and a reduction of siloed business operations
- Deploy global procurement transformation strategies across the EMEA region
- Identify opportunities for Cost Transformation and Cost Savings across the firm's Indirect spend area and implement more effective group-level sourcing strategies
- Able to act as a Procurement Strike Team to help individual business units on crisis management and critical problem resolution
- Provide leadership and guidance to internal business executives through clear communication and presentation of transformation activities and goals
As the EMEA Procurement Senior Manager you will be undertaking an enormous project to transform a business that oversees a multi-billion dollar spend portfolio spread across multiple business units across several geographies. You will be stepping into a highly complex global environment and tasked with creating an effective global solution to streamline procurement activities to the benefit of all internal businesses. This will be an incredibly challenging but equally rewarding opportunity for a talented procurement transformation specialist looking to make their mark within a world-renowned brand.
If you are up to the task, apply now with your most recent CV via the link above or directly to Rikard at JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.co.uk