Group Finance ManagerHybrid Working - London / Remote (1-2 days office based per week)Up to £75K Basic Salary + 15% Bonus + 25 Days Holiday + 5% Pension
STOIX are partnering with a leading, highly acquisitive Private Equity backed, services organisation based in London & Hertfordshire to identify a high calibre, International Finance Manager. Supporting the Group FD and Senior Group Finance Manager will be responsible for owning the Group Consolidation and systems improvements.
The role has a significant opportunity to take the lead on acquisition accounting and consolidating international companies into the group with the role set to expand and grow rapidly due to the pipeline of global acquisitions in the coming months/years.Responsibilities include:
The successful candidate:
- Support the consolidation of international entities into the Group Consolidation model and assist with the maintenance of the group consolidation model.
- Work alongside other Finance departments to successfully integrate newly acquired companies into the Group
- Understanding the group's processes and systems to develop more efficient reporting processes
- Produce analysis to support the Group Finance Manager and Group Finance Director
- Assisting with the annual audit
- Working closely with internal teams including the Group Controller and IT to ensure core finance systems have appropriate controls
- Ad hoc analysis and business support as required
- An ACA/ACCA qualified accountant with relevant post qualified experience in an international group environment
- A strong track record of professional and academic achievement
- Previous experience having trained in a top 20 accounting firm (Big 4 desirable)
- Technically strong with US GAAP experience being desirable
- FX accounting experience is desirable
- Highly organised, high attention to detail and self-sufficient
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, demanding PE-backed environment
STOIX receives a high level of applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we strive to respond to each application individually and personally, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.