- Strategy: Support on business strategy development; Work out business planning by incorporating local consideration at regional level;
- Responsible for delivering quality studies within assigned timelines by leading end-to-end study clinical operations activities at regional level, including but not limited to start-up, protocol design, feasibility, site management, recruitment strategy, monitoring, regulatory and ethics review etc. , working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ensure operational excellence and continuous improvement on efficiency through appropriate resources management and allocation, and by leveraging best practice in local market. Coordinate cross-country resource within the region to improve the efficiency;
- Build up/optimize operation system by leveraging HQ's system, empower regional team through training, defining the R&R and authority, and regular monitor. Take the lead on develop and maintains SOPs and WIs for clinical monitoring at regional level;
- Overview quality checks and follow-up on resolution of open issues to ensure compliant with required systems and documentation. Ensure full compliance for regional team/employee through training and regular qualification monitor;
- Responsible for building up regional operation team, assist COM to attract, motivate and develop the team to the level expected by the company. Provide mentoring and coaching to COM. Lead by example of demonstrating the value in action of Tigermed.
- Bachelor degree or above in Medical, Pharmacology or Biology related major;
- Adequate knowledge of current drug development processes and regulations, including local regulations, GCP, clinical trial operations. Current GCP certificate required Business skills such as budgeting and business knowledge are a bonus;
- A minimum of 10 years industry experience, including a minimum of 6 years project management experience, CRO work experience preferred;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English, local languages fluency is preferred;
- Excellent command of Microsoft offices;
- Other abilities such as communication skill/Information analysis skill.
Welcome passion and creative ideas' friends! Look forward to receiving your profiles.