Full time - Permanent
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 negotiable / Dependant on experience
Excellent package for the right candidate
My client is an award-winning creative studio of animators, film directors, producers, strategists and creative directors. Specialising in mixed media and design to create distinctive campaigns for the world's most progressive brands.
From offices in Shoreditch, London, the team works collaboratively from end to end. They take the big idea (or help you develop one) and produce a dynamic visual story to bring the film to life.
They are looking for a full-time post producer to be working across the animation and post production studio.
There will be a broad range of project briefs with a particular focus on social and creative agency clients.
You will be working on your own projects from the offset under supervision from the department head.
Projects are handled from briefing through to delivery.
Required skills and experience:
• Minimum 2 years in post-production with experience working on animation, VFX, compositing
• Must have basic knowledge of 2D/3D animation workflow and it's associated software; as well as budgeting, scheduling, sourcing and booking freelancers, managing onlining process.
• You will handle multiple projects so the ability to multi task is essential.
• Must be enthusiastic and eager to develop your skills.
• Well presented with excellent communication skills - the role is increasingly client/agency facing.
• Creative drive is beneficial as well as an interest in post production.
• Due to the nature of the job you may need to work evenings or weekends when required.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003