McCord Recruitment Services is recruiting for 2 x Carbon Fibre Laminators for our client based in Norwich to join their team to work within composite section. Therefore, will require a general level of composite laminating, mechanical engineering and understanding, to perform the functions required for the role.
You will be responsible for the lamination of various composite components using recognised lay-up techniques and materials. All components are laminated in a controlled manufacturing environment to customer specifications in line with a clearly defined production schedule led by a departmental supervisor.
* Hand laminate tooling and components using pre-preg materials, core products and adhesive films
* Mould preparation including application of seal and release agents
* Debulk and final vacuum bagging of components ready for autoclave cures
* Follow work instructions, engineering manuals and customer specifications
* Ensure parts meet the required customer quality and traceability standards
* Work within Health and Safety guidelines at all times
* Use and maintain all supplied personal protective equipment in good condition
* Maintain all company tools and equipment in a safe and clean workable condition
* Working to achieve production and quality targets set for the department
Skills and experience required:
* Experience of composites and carbon fibre laminating in automotive environments preferred
* Understanding engineering drawings, customer specifications and lay-up manuals
* An organised, systematic and resilient approach to work with a strong attention to detail
* Enthusiastic, self-motivated and reliable
* Great communication skills and team player
* Prepared to work to flexible working patterns
* Exemplary attendance
Role: 2 x Carbon Fire Laminators
Hours: Monday to Friday 06:00 - 18:00
Salary: £18 - £20 Ltd via FCSA Umbrella Company
Job Type: Contractor(temporary)
You should have good communication skills, be presentable and be eligible to work in the UK.
At first instant, please send your CV and one of the consultants will call you to discuss this position and as well as other available opportunities.
McCord Recruitment Services acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The McCord Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to McCord Recruitment Services. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website