Delivery Risk Management
(DRM) is a function of the Global Program Office dedicated to the management of risks and contracts
for Capgemini Engineering projects.
As part of the DRM deployment in France, we are recruiting Delivery Risk Manager(s).Missions :
As a Delivery Risk Manager, you will be responsible for managing the risks and contracts of a portfolio of complex (TCV>5M€), high-visibility projects
. You will work closely with all project managers of your portfolio.
You will intervene in the pre-sales phase to secure risks and reinforce the robustness of contracts
through the following missions:
- Project risk analysis, cost evaluation and definition of risk mitigation plans Sizing of risk provisions and estimation of risk and contract management expenses.
- Elaboration and optimization of contracts in compliance with best practices and the contractual policy in force at the group level.
- In the execution phase, in close collaboration with the Project Management (PM) teams, you will be responsible for Risk management: leading risk reviews, updating the risk register, managing risk provisions and steering mitigation plans
- Contract management: leading contract reviews, identifying opportunity areas, steering action plans, contract negotiations, anticipating and handling disputes.
- In parallel, you will be required to work on projects in critical situations (Red Projects).
Within Master Degree, You have at least 10 years of experience in project management for large accounts
and would like to focus more specifically on risk and contract management
You are autonomous, rigorous and have a critical sense. You are proactive, have good writing skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
You have a professional level of English.
Please apply in english !