Religious Studies Teacher: Long-term, post half term role
I'm working with a brilliant secondary school situated in the heart of Bristol who are on the lookout for a Religious Studies Teacher to join the team after half term. The successful applicant needs to be able to teach RS at A Level. You will be teaching classes from KS3-KS5, so this provides a nice variation throughout each day.
They're looking for genuinely passionate people who have good behaviour management and a strong work ethic. This is an exciting role at an exciting school!
In our desire to promote Physical and Mental wellness and ensure that our candidates are supported to the highest standard.
We are delighted to announce that all Long-term Teacher's Candidates have full access to the following services.
* Support and counselling through a confidential helpline
* 24/7 access to a UK GP, including webcam consultations and prescription delivery
* Specialist support and advice for carers and parents
* Fitness, nutrition and health advice to live a healthier lifestyle
* Discounts and offers worth hundreds of pounds in day to day savings
* A childcare voucher scheme
* Statutory employment rights such as sick pay, holiday pay and maternity/paternity pay