We are currently representing a precision engineering and sub-contracting client in the Chessington area. Their mission is to design parts from concept and provide manufacturing services for national and international customers in sectors including aerospace and medical, amongst others.
This is your opportunity to work for a leading company with a high earning potential.
Duties/requirements for the CNC Turner:
* Create, load, examine and modify CNC programmes.
* Set up tools and adhere to tool management procedures.
* Identify and report errors.
* Suggest and implement improvements.
* Adhere to company quality procedures.
* Used to working to fine tolerances in a range of materials.
* Be familiar with a wide range of measuring equipment and confident with its use.
* Able to work under own initiative
* Preferably apprentice trained CNC turner.
* Experienced with at least one of the following siemens/fanuc/mazatrol.
* Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
* Positive can-do attitude.
* Attention to detail and disciplined.
* Ability to work under strict deadlines.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Salary package: Great Salary, request on application, depending on experience.
* Over time @ time and a half.
* Pension scheme.
* Life Assurance.
* Participation in company bonus scheme
Hours: double day shift consisting of the following:
One week of 6:00AM-2:00PM, Monday to Friday
Next week; 2:00PM-10:30PM, Monday to Thursday. Friday: 2:00PM-8:00PM
Shift allowance included for all the above shifts; paid at a time and a third