PAYROLL ADVISOR for the UK - APPLY NOW - £40,000 - £45,000 per annum - 6 month FTC
This is an incredible opportunity working for a globally recognised business as a Payroll Manager. This opportunity has outstanding benefits and can be based from home and office. This is an opportunity to work for a dynamic, exciting and growing business.
Location: Hybrid working, x2 days in City of London office x3 from home
- Processing the end - to - end payroll
- Processing end-to-end payroll for the UK, including managing payroll changes, changing tax codes, ordering childcare vouchers and enter deductions, preparing payment files for submission and ensuring that all payroll deadlines are met.
- Act as first point of contact for all payroll-related queries and resolve any discrepancies.
- Assist Finance with Reconciliations of payroll accounts
- Compiling monthly pension reports.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate payroll and employee data to ensure that it meets audit requirements.
- Monitor relevant Payroll Regulations
- Assist with the administration of employee benefits. Set up deductions on the payroll system and reconcile invoices.
- Monitor Payroll department mailbox.
- Maintain payroll files.
- Other administrative duties or responsibilities as required.
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Hard working, professional and calm under pressure
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong team management skills, MUST have previous management experience
- Excellent IT skills, ideally excel
- Strong payroll, tax and benefits knowledge
- MUST have worked for a global business and dealt with high volume payroll
Please apply online and send your CV directly to Gemma Case as soon as possible