Do you have a passion or real interest in the automotive industries? Do you want to visit the sites of the biggest car manufacturers in the UK? Are you a graduate or someone with 1-2 years' experience looking to step into a varied design role?
If the answers are yes, then this may be the role for you!
I'm working with a key client of mine in Bradford who manufacture products for the automotive industry. They are looking to bring a CAD Technician in who they can mould and develop with the company.
* Producing 2D & 3D CAD drawings to run CNC machine & support production.
* Create 3D CAD models & BOM to support sales, pricing production.
* Create Technical handbooks for new and existing products.
* Project management.
* Assist Design Manager(s) in meeting the required targets/KPIs within Design department.
* Support for the accurate updating & maintaining of all pattern databases within the business.
* Support in promoting QC standards to ensure brand position maintained in the market & ensure QC standards/manuals generated and shared within business to deliver required standards.
* Liaise with other departments, when required to optimize the efficiencies of operating the business.
* Attend weekly/monthly meetings when required to support department.
* Ensure all Company processes & policies are adhered to.
* You will need to have experience in Solidworks whether from industry or college/university.
* Some industry experience would be advantageous.
* You must have an interest in car/automotive industry.
* Ideally have a full UK license.
My client is offering a salary of 20-23K depending on experience.
20 days holiday + bank holidays
Working hours normally Monday - Thursday 8-5pm and 8-1pm on Friday