Circa £24k per annum
Location: Milton Keynes
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 7:30am - 16.00pm & Friday 07.30am - 15.00pm.
Due to our continued expansion programme, based on our ever-growing blue chip client portfolio. We now have a position available for an experienced Service Engineer, to join our Service Team at Union Industries.
We are a market leading Employee Owned manufacturer of bespoke High Speed Doors, and due to our continued success, we are now looking to recruit a dynamic individual to join our team.
This position will be based at our premises in Milton Keynes. Where the position holder will be expected to travel to and from, at the start and finish of a working day.
The Service Engineer's role will involve:
* Carrying out electrical & mechanical repairs
* Completing all necessary documentation
* Reactively attending jobs across the U.K
* Keeping accurate job records
The Service Engineer must have:
* A driving licence
* A positive can do attitude
* The willingness to stay on a job until it is complete
Desirable, but not essential qualities include:
* Experience in a similar role or Industrial Engineering experience (Mechanic etc)
* Electrical or Mechanical qualifications
Experience in working with control panels
* IPAF License
The candidate must be willing to work overtime as and when dictated by workload. However this will be most weeks.
The candidate must also be willing to work away nationally, which is on a rota basis.
Also the following excellent benefits:
- Non-contributory Pension Scheme. Company contribution is 7% per annum.
- 33 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Birthday holiday.
- Two half day holidays are given on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
- Annual Company-wide tax-free Employee Ownership Bonus scheme (non-guaranteed, but this has been £3,600 per year, for the last 3 years.
- Company Share Scheme with an annual dividend (Company performance dependent)
If you are looking for a new and challenging role, then send your application via email along with your current