Magpie Recruitment is recruiting for an experienced Auditor with ACA or ACCA qualifications to join a talented and inclusive team in Weybridge on a full-time basis. The company you will be working with provides wide-ranging business solutions for small and medium-sized businesses. This audit role comes with a favourable salary and benefits package for the successful applicant.
As a medium-sized accountancy firm, our client provides services including audit and accounts, tax compliance, tax planning, payroll, financial planning, HR and company secretarial. In addition to managing a small portfolio of clients, you will assist Corporate Services Managers in managing their portfolios and managing and developing the audit team.
As a flexible Auditor, some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
* Liaising with clients to make arrangements for the annual audit
* Providing training to audit seniors/juniors
* Preparation and completion of audit working papers
* Reviewing working papers prepared by audit seniors/juniors
* Identifying internal control weaknesses and communicating weaknesses through the preparation of the management letter
To be successful in this Auditor role, you will need a minimum of 3 years of experience in practice with a solid audit background and working knowledge of corporate taxation. You will also need excellent communication skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, and good problem-solving skills. You must be ACA or ACCA qualified and familiar with UK GAAP. You should also work well in groups and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
Some of the benefits on offer with this Auditor role include:
* 22 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
* Exceptional training
* Career progression opportunities
* Regular social activities (when allowed)
* Fantastic team spirit
To learn more or apply for this Auditor job in Weybridge, please contact Magpie Recruitment today