Outline of the role:
OMD are looking for a Biddable Account Manager to work on some of our most innovative clients within the energy and travel verticals.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about delivering performance and innovation through advanced optimisation, audiences, testing and technology. The ideal candidate is someone who has solid experience in delivering paid social campaigns, ready to take the next step into Account Management.
Working in a team on the day-to-day delivery of your client's business objectives from digital performance and brand activity, hands on planning, buying and strategy of paid social campaigns, with support where necessary from Biddable Director. You will also be responsible for the management and development of Senior Account Executives or Account Assistants, ensuring that deadlines and performance targets are met.
What we are looking for:
This role requires an excellent level of theoretical and practical knowledge and experience in all areas of your core specialism (paid social) including:
• Fluent with multiple Biddable Platforms, understanding their capabilities and shortcomings (E.g. Facebook Ads Manager, Snap Ads Manager, Pinterest, etc.)
• Overseeing and monitoring optimisation - delivering client performance KPIs through optimisation, automation, and roadmaps.
• Act as the main point of contact for internal & external stakeholder management
• Delivery of operational excellence with budget management, forecasting and biddable optimisations.
• Analysis of platform and conversion data, reporting on performance to both external clients and in-house stakeholders
If this sounds like the right role for you, then APPLY NOW!
Here at OMG UK our ambition is that we Reflect Real Britain in both our workforce and our work. We want to welcome remarkable people from a broad range of backgrounds who bring their diverse attitudes, opinions and beliefs into a culture where you are treated with respect and can be comfortable at work just being you. Embracing our differences results in a stimulating and inspiring environment where Reflecting Real Britain will lead to everyone viewing the world, our work and each other with fresh eyes.
We are keen to encourage applications from people from all walks of life and we want you to be at your best throughout the recruitment process, please discuss any specific adjustments with your Talent Acquisition team member or if you would prefer, please reach out to email@example.com to let us know (confidentially) how we can help you.