We are an innovative Amazon agency and marketplace consultancy that is challenging how brands leverage ecommerce marketplaces. We work with major global and progressive brands, delivering on their needs as they relate to accelerating their presence and sales Amazon and emerging marketplaces. Our services span ecommerce strategy, content creation and optimization, media management, marketplace operations and innovation consulting. We are an efficient, new-age business that embraces flexible hours, cloud solutions and innovation. We are open, considerate and direct in our communication. We work hard and play well too.Role Description:
An Account Manager at Podean is an expert in delivering consultative solutions for our partners, earning their trust by educating them on how to be successful on all aspects of Amazon. As part of the Client Services team, AMs help brands develop and execute on their Amazon and marketplace and advertising strategies to achieve specific goals.
Client servicing, plan creation, program delivery and report generation and analysis will all be key functions to this role with the expectation that AMs are across both media and retail solutions as well as overall marketing and ecommerce strategy.
The successful candidate will partner with clients, sales and other internal Podean business functions to deliver client success, revenue growth, innovation and foster product improvements for our portfolio of Amazon focused solutions.
Additionally, the AM will lead Business Reviews with clients to incorporate inputs across all solutions that relate to their business objectives and make educated, well researched recommendations for future activity.
The AM will also develop best practices for successful marketing on Amazon, providing onboarding and training sessions when needed both internally and to our clients and partners.Day-to-day requirements:
- You will have sound understanding of the Amazon ecommerce marketplace and its solutions, understand our clients' needs and consult with them from a holistic perspective to achieve the best possible results both on and off Amazon
- Monitoring team progress to completion of tasks, and communicating status to the clients
- You'll own all client status meetings, taking notes and updating documents
- Lead communications and the setting of expectation for your clients, building trust
- Harness your experience of media and communications to develop winning brand and media strategies for growth and performance
- Preparing and presenting documents to clients
- Leverage Amazon's data and your understanding of Podean's customers to provide guidance to both new and existing clients via business reviews and frequent in-person client sessions
- Work cross-functionally with sales and other Podean partners to drive revenue and increase client satisfaction
- Stay up to date with Amazon innovation and news across retail and media
- Amazon retail and or media management
- 2+ years professional experience in digital media or marketing
- Client account management and leadership
- Brand and media planning capabilities
- Thorough understanding of marketers challenges through relevant job experience
- Experience communicating with and supporting internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with digital advertising solutions such as Google Analytics
- Experience with project management and other collaboration tools
- Understanding of Amazon's products and services including advertising and retail
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft suite of products (esp. Excel and PowerPoint)
- Digital advertising/media experience and understanding of related ad specifications, file formats and technologies
- Amazon advertising accredited
- Commercial acumen
- Experience in a start-up culture i.e. self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times ambiguous environment
- Integrity and Accountability
- Comfort with Ambiguity
- A Growth Mindset
- Attention to detail
Remuneration will be competitive plus eligibility for the performance scheme, plus medical insurance and our flexible work policy (including a 4-day work week).