operates across over 80 markets across the world and is the most awarded media network globally, topping the Gunn report for creativity for the last 6 years. Our vision for is to be the most creative and ambitious media agency in the UK, and to become an integrated marketing communications agency for all our clients. Role Summary
As an SEO Content Strategist/Manager, you will sit within the growing Organic Performance (SEO) department as part of our digital performance offering and deliver SEO content marketing strategies and activity for a variety of UK clients, across different verticals from an extensive high profile, global brand client portfolio. You will lead and help shape our 360 SEO content offering.
Specialising in content, you will work closely with the Organic Performance client teams, being the main day-to-day contact for content and responsible for the delivery of content activity, including, strategic direction and insights, on-site content creation, content for off-site/digital PR distribution to earn inbound links, and all other elements of content marketing to drive SEO and broader digital performance to achieve business objectives. Support where necessary will also be provided from the senior Organic Performance leadership team. Key Responsibilities
What we're looking for
- Main point of contact for all things content
- Strong on-site and off-site content knowledge, specifically in the role it plays to drive SEO performance and ability to execute
- Identify content opportunities, using available SEO tool stack and working with Organic Performance client teams
- Evaluate existing content strategies and processes, and suggest new methods to drive offering forward
- Develop content strategies, provide insights for existing and potential clients
- Work closely with Organic Performance client teams in the delivery of data led SEO strategic pieces such as keyword research (search landscape audit) and undertake content gap analysis
- Experience in full end-to-end on-site and off-site content strategy creation and execution
- Experience in creating highly sharable 'viral' content
- Experience of working in a fast-paced agency environment
- Strong SEO knowledge, particularly in on-site and off-site SEO factors - Essential to have a progressive attitude to SEO and staying up-to-date with the latest channel/industry news and updates
Here at OMG UK our ambition is that we Reflect Real Britain in both our workforce and our work. We want to welcome remarkable people from a broad range of backgrounds who bring their diverse attitudes, opinions and beliefs into a culture where you are treated with respect and can be comfortable at work just being you. Embracing our differences results in a stimulating and inspiring environment where Reflecting Real Britain will lead to everyone viewing the world, our work and each other with fresh eyes.
We are keen to encourage applications from people from all walks of life and we want you to be at your best throughout the recruitment process, please discuss any specific adjustments with your Talent Acquisition team member or if you would prefer, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know (confidentially) how we can help you.