Our Client is a global Commerce consultancy that applies strategy, technical know-how and outstanding design to help its ambitious clients grow through Commerce solutions.
You need to be able to prove your experience in implementing and running Customer Experience programmes. This is a role for an agency - so you will be required to work across multiple clients and projects, often at pace.Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Work with the senior members across CX and the wider business i.e. Experience Design (UX/UI), Content, Analytics, Trading and Change to develop the CX services strategy
- Acting as the day to day account and delivery lead across a number of accounts
- Manage resourcing and timelines, ensuring delivery of key milestones against schedule and budget
- Developing client relationships including briefings, costings, project planning and overall responsibility of their successful delivery
- Actively seek and support the development of any new business opportunities, nurturing existing and new relationships
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients' challenges and needs
- Prepare and present creative briefs for UX/UI designers and present creative visuals back to the client
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects in a creative environment
- Ability to constructively challenge the client, manage internal issues and work through challenges to facilitate project delivery
- Accurately manage project budgets, ensuring all projects are estimated and invoiced correctly
- Contribute to income forecasting and reporting
- You'll be expected to work in a hybrid account/ project management position so experience and a love for handling both sides of the coin is important.
We're looking for an intelligent, results-driven individual with strong Account management to support CX services strategy, grow new business and strategically lead CX projects.
Talented, enthusiastic, focused, eye for detail, professional. Keen to learn and to challenge for smarter ways of doing things; a team player proud of their work who wants to share it. You like working in a fast-paced environment and are ready to inspire outstanding online purchasing experiences for consumers and brands, no matter what product, service, sector, device or channel!
You are delivery focussed but also relish hunting down opportunities and creating pitch / proposals that answer client needs.
This is an exciting time of growth and provides an opportunity to make your mark.
The main thing this business is looking for is hard-working, passionate account handlers who are looking for their next long-term step in a growing business.We need you to be really great at:
- 3-4 years of experience in being a Senior Account Manager
- Experience of new business - able to hunt down opportunities and create pitch / proposals that answer client needs
- Good self-motivation, strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure and deliver on time
- Ability to think strategically and to prioritise among competing tasks
- Ability to think creatively and add value
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills, so that you can devise and implement strategies to benefit both Advanced and the customer
- Commercially focussed
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders both internally and with the client, at all levels
- Strong written skills - ability to write proposals/presentations, and distil complex presentations, or in-depth research into bite sized information
- Extremely organised, efficient and calm, able to get up to speed quickly