Job DescriptionRetailer Client Team LeaderOxford-based with remote working flexibilityAbout This Job
This key role delivers best-in-class retailer insight solutions that add substantial value to our Retailer clients and sits at the heart of NielsenIQ strategy.
Retailer Client Team Leader roles are responsible for enhancing existing customer relationships and increasing client satisfaction. This is achieved by their using deep FMCG industry, customer and product knowledge to lead analytical teams to deliver the best value from the data and solutions delivered to the client.Responsibilities
A Little Bit About You
- Expertise - Building deep expertise and empathy for Customer's (client) business and associated needs
- Value Creation - Leveraging existing NIQ tools to advance Customer business objectives through strategic thought leadership and flawless execution
- Opportunity Identification - Identifying NIQ sales opportunities through Customer relationships and elevating to appropriate Account Development partners
- Communication - Facilitating clear day-to-day and strategic two-way communication between NIQ and Customers
- Customer Issue Coordination - driving and coordinating internal cross-functional customer issue resolution and associated response
- Team Development - Onboarding, training, and developing team members to elevate delivery against the above accountabilities
The Retailer Client Team Leader will have extensive experience in analyzing data in an FMCG environment combined with strong planning and servicing skills. The ability to build strong networks and relationships, internally and with clients will be key in the role.
A can-do attitude and strong organizational skills are required in the role alongside excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. A proven track record of delivering success through others will make you stand out from the crowdQualifications
About NielsenIQAdditional Information
- Experienced in the UK retail analytics sector, ideally the grocery/FMCG industry
- Experienced in commercial use of insights and Business Insights derived from retail data, and/or other data sources
- An ability to manage and lead a team of analysts - either direct experience or in an established mentoring capacity
- A strong ability to identify the key issues for our clients and translate them into analytical briefs
- Deep communication/presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to design solutions (both standard and non-standard) to answer client business issues.
- Consultative skills
- Team player
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what's happening now, what's happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That's why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world's population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.