*Room Leader - Tunbridge Wells - Up to £22,000 depending on experience*
*Nuffield Health are currently recruiting for a passionate, dedicated and reliable individual with childcare experience. *
The role is based in the nursery within our Nuffield Health Fitness Centre. We are strong team of around 12 staff within our small nursery, therefore you get to know our parents well. Our activities are based around the curiosity approaching including swim school (using our on-site gym pool), baby yoga and much more.
When using the Nursery Services, our customers entrust our staff with their pride and joy therefore the service we provide in our Nursery is essential. We are Ofsted accredited and follow the Early Years Foundation Stage. We offer a unique range of wellbeing focused care for children, including swimming and fitness, making this a truly unique opportunity.
*If the smile of a job well done is important to you, joining us as a Nursery Room Leader will give you the chance to learn by working with some of the best.*
*What will you be involved in as a Room Leader?*
* As a leader of the room, you have overall responsibility for your room and staff within it, ensuring they are performing to the highest standards.
* As a keyworker, you will ensure every individual child's needs are met.
* Implement the EYFS
* Follow and adhere to nursery and company policies
* Develop strong partnerships with parents
* Get to know the families of children within your room, update parents on their child's day and development with invaluable professional feedback.
*What do we look for in a Room Leader?*
* Experience leading a room (minimum 2 years)
* NNEB or BTEC Nat Dip or CACHE Dip in Childcare or NVQ level 3 or SVQ
* A passion for developing a nursery
* A passion for children and supporting their development
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities, career development options and our unique health & wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
*Salary - *Up to £22,000 depending on experience
*Contract Type -* Permanent, Full Time
*Location - *Tunbridge Wells
*Weekly Hours - *40
*Closing date - *31/10/2021
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore, please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.