* Digital Content Communications Executive
Digital Content Communications Executive
* 30 hrs per week
* Normal working days will be Monday to Friday.
* Hours - highly flexible based on needs of the business
The Company is growing and looking for a proactive, passionate, strong Digital Content communications executive to join our team. This new team member is needed to take ownership of communications on projects including liaising with clients, scheduling meetings, producing digital communication and PR content, and growing social media channels. The successful candidate will also be required to have excellent writing skills, with the ability to easily adapt communications and voice to the client or audience.
* Designing, implementing, monitoring, and reporting of digital marketing initiatives across all digital platforms for both Company and Clients.
* Communicating with Clients and ensuring projects are well-managed.
* Developing and updating website content.
* Creating reports on analytics and data and translating to the wider team.
* Supporting the team with editing, copy, and project management.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
* A Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field OR proven, related work experience.
* Proactive self-starter with ability to work independently or as part of the global team.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, confidence in adapting writing style from business-to-consumer, business-to-business, and business-to-government as required.
* Flexible when needed, particularly around client time zones.
* Love of travel
* Proven ability in writing highly accurate and articulate content, for both print and digital. Ability to create content for a variety of purposes such as press releases, blog content, business proposals, and social media.
* Microsoft Excel, or similar spreadsheet reporting software.
* Social media community development (especially for not-for-profit entities)
* Strong research skills, and acute ability to transform information and data into digestible reports.
* Knowledge of Canva, or other digital design software.
* Knowledge of Wordpress, basic website design. Advanced website development skills are a huge plus.
* Experience creating long-term digital content strategies.
* Comprehensive pension scheme
* Birthday off
* 20 days leave + bank holidays, additional day every year of service up to 5 years