Product Manager - EMEA - £47,000 + Company Car + Private Medical + Healthcare + 33 Days Holiday!
Our client are part of one of the largest & most successful businesses in their field. Due to significant growth and an outstanding order book, they have an exciting opportunity to join as a Product Manager covering the EMEA regions.
If you want to be part of a global organisation, yet still have the ability to make a real hands on difference and have full ownership of the product range, then this could be the role for you!
The Product Manager will take full ownership from idea conception to implementation & drive growth and higher profitability of product categories, ensuring alignment with the different stakeholders across the EMEA Region.
You will be responsible for multiple products with specific product focus and emphasis changing as determined by market and business conditions. Driving the implementation of the innovation projects in the region, you will define the modifications that need developed by the R&D teams for existing formulas and innovative products.
Key responsibilities include:
* Analyse the region formula portfolio from a technical performance, complexity, sales and profitability angle, in order to build up and propose the product category strategy to meet EMEA targets.
* Monitor and consolidate market trends of the different product categories, customer insights, upcoming local legislation changes, technological progress and local competition.
* Determine customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
* Recommends the nature and scope of present and future products by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas.
* Contribute to the innovation process together with the Technical Manager, the EMEA & Global and the Region sales managers.
* Introducing new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs; including preparing return-on-investment analyses and establishing time schedules with relevant stakeholders;
* Determines product pricing by utilising market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customised orders.
* Reduce EMEA formula portfolio complexity by pushing new or existing formula sharing, substitution and stopping of existing formulas.
* Support the local Brand Marketing, Salesforce, Technical Support and Supply organizations, sharing information about innovation and new formulas planning and provide the technical information related to new formulas for the Technical Data Sheet and other documents.
What We Are Looking For
The Product Manager should be a technically minded individual with demonstrable experience in B2B Product Management/technical Marketing. Ideally the Product Manager will have/be:
* Masters degree or equivalent preferred ideally within a Technical or Marketing field.
Previous experience in business to business Product Management or Technical Marketing role.
* Proven project management skills, comfortable with running several multi-stakeholders projects at any given time.
* Strong analytical & communication skills with the ability to work with and influence at different levels of the organisation
* Flexible to travel across EMEA region when required
What Is On Offer
The Product Manager will receive a competitive salary of £47,000. You will be joining a well established & growing business with excellent career opportunities.
You will also qualify for the following benefits:
* Company Car (Mercedes A Class)
* Company personal pension - 5% employer contribution.
* Life insurance (4x gross if in pension scheme)
* Health insurance (75% salary if off sick > 6mths)
* Private medical cover
* Health cash plan
* 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank hols)