Governance and Compliance Officer
Role: Governance and Compliance Officer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: up to £50,000 DOE
My client, a Global Tech Consultancy based in the heart of Reading, is looking for a Governance and Compliance Officer to join their tech team on a permanent basis. ideally, you will have a minimum of 3 years' experience within an IT Security role and a strong understanding of the ISO 27001 framework.
You will work closely with teams based in Europe and America to ensure systems are running, carry out projects and offer support/advice on IT Security related issues.
- Paid certifications (e.g. ITIL, CISSP, CISM)
- Flexible hybrid working
- Onsite parking
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Life Cover (4x base salary)
- Group Income Protection
- Gym/ Wellbeing allowance - £45 per month
- Global Business Travel policy
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an IT Security position
- ISO 27001 Framework - audits, compliance etc.
- Information and Risk Management
- DPA / GDPR Compliance
- Confident liaising with stakeholders and 3rd parties
- Information Governance
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on (phone number removed) or email kimberley . hulme @ itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Gloucester | Cheltenham | Hartpury | Tewkesbury | Ullenwood | Quedgeley
You can get early access to all new IT jobs by following ITECCO on:
Twitter: @ITECCORec - Facebook: @ITECCOrec - LinkedIn: @ITECCO
Over 1,000 new jobs added each week - Permanent and Contract.
ITECCO - A Sunday Times Top 100, Tech Recruitment Partner