Connex Education is currently recruiting a Primary Teacher who will deliver lessons across KS1 and KS2 in a school in Quinton, Birmingham.
The chosen Teacher will deliver the core curriculum and support children on a 1:1 basis and in small groups - it will be advantageous if you also have experience in raising attainment and supporting pupils to bridge gaps in their learning.
This role can be part time or full time, on a long-term basis, however there may be some flexibilities in hours if a full time role will nbot fit around your schedule. The role will start after the October half term so we will be looking to get you cleared for work ASAP!
This particular school prioritises a happy and safe learning environment, that promotes children to gain confidence and respect for themselves and others, so it is important to them that you share these values.
It is essential that you:
- Have QTS
- Have experience working as a Primary Teacher in the UK
- Have excellent knowledge of KS1/KS2 curriculum
- Are passionate about teaching and supporting children to achieve
- Have a DBS that is on the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
In return, Connex can offer you:
- Full access to a range of free CPD training for your career development
- Fantastic payrates, paid weekly via PAYE
- Excellent links to local schools
- A dedicated education consultant who will be available to you 24/7
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more about other roles we are currently recruiting for in Birmingham, please contact Faye on (phone number removed) or (url removed)