Salary and Benefits: Up to £47,500 + Enhancements + Pension + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + Discounted Treatments + free parking + more!
Hours and Shift Patterns: This is a full-time role (37.5 hours per week) working over Monday - Friday plus occasional weekend working.
The Theatre Leaders that we work with share with us that balancing the clinical and management demands of the theatre can be challenging. We represent a hospital who solves this problem for their theatre teams with a commitment to good capacity planning and theatre utilisation. Working to a clear rotation plan you will have time to support others, look after patients and manage your own personal development.
Maybe you want to work with a Senior Management team who are driven to make things happen and improve their services! Perhaps you aspire to progress beyond this role and want to work with a Theatre Manager that can train, develop, and nurture your skills.
3 great things about this healthcare provider:
* An independent facility with a focus on patient safety and mission to deliver an excellent level of service to the local and wider community.
* 5* facilities - this hospital boasts a state-of-the-art theatre department, QSI Accredited imaging department, access to the latest in medical technology, renowned consultants, dedicated management, a passionate team and high levels of patient satisfaction!
* High levels of investment taking place - this healthcare provider is committed to investing in their facilities and ultimately their patient experience and have recently opened 2 brand new operating theatres and ambulatory surgical unit.
A Theatre Practitioner stated, "We are small, friendly and hard-working team - since joining the business I have expanded my skills by completing further training and clinical qualifications and I am encouraged to make decisions relating to patient care with the autonomy to make a real difference!"
What you will do as a Theatre Team Leader - Scrub:
* You will take the lead role in the operating theatre environment and co-ordinate safe delivery of care. The post requires good communication skills, time-management and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
* You'll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the theatres - you will be responsible for leading an experienced theatre team, ensuring all surgical lists are supported by skilled staff, flagging up any potential deficits in a timely manner and making key decisions relating to patient care.
* You can expect to be well-support in your role and encouraged to take on dedicated leadership training.
* You must be NMC or HCPC registered with proven experience within Theatre Scrub.
Why other Theatre Practitioners want to work with this business:
* Benefit from a great work-life balance - you can expect to enjoy great benefits and lots of flexibility, plus no nights or bank holidays!
* Be part of a progressive and growing theatre department - they are undergoing an exciting period growth with plans to expand their services and teams.
* Expand your clinical expertise and enjoy variety within your role as you will have the opportunity to work across multiple specialities!
To apply, please follow the link provided or contact Charlotte White at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference