Company DescriptionLooking for regular hours that fit around you? Want to make a difference every day?
You'll love being a CAREGiver at Home Instead Market Harborough.
We have opportunities available to be a vital part of our permanent CAREGiver team where you can make a difference while working flexible hours around your lifestyle. We put our CAREGivers and clients at the heart of what we do - and we are the only local domiciliary care provider rated Outstanding in all five areas by CQC.Job DescriptionWorking with Home Instead Market HarboroughBenefits Include
- Free Full Enhanced 12-month DBS
- £10.50 per hour weekdays, £12.50 per hour weekends & double pay on public holidays
- Great work/life balance, Flexible hours to suit you, Alternative weekends.
- Mileage paid
- Employee Benefits & Discount schemes - including Mental Health Support
- Refer-A-Friend Scheme, £200 per referral
- 24/7 support from our friendly experienced team
- Award winning training & development opportunities
- Additional training and support from our in house Registered Nurse
- Monthly CAREGiver coffee stop meet-ups with other CAREGivers
- Top 20 Homecare Employer 2020 & 2019
We will match you with regular clients, who you share similar interests or hobbies with so you can create lasting professional relationship together.
A typical day can involve supporting clients living with Dementia, supporting with personal care or preparing a home cooked meal and help around their home or maybe a trip out shopping, while having more than enough time to other everyone the all-important companionship they love.Qualifications
Our perfect CAREGiver will be compassionate towards others, reliable, friendly, and professional. No previous experience is required. We will provide you with all the training you will need.
If you are sociable, caring and, enjoy spending time with other people, you would be perfect for us! Get in touch with our recruitment team to be included in our fast-paced recruitment intake and meet your future colleagues!
Call Bev or Lauren on 01858 5470317.
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure and reference checks.