Our client is based in Newcastle under Lyme and is seeking a Finance Analyst to join their team for a period of 3 months. You'll be working from home but will be trained and supported to fulfil your role. This role will suit an individual who is used to interpreting large sets of data and providing analysis to non-finance staff.
The purpose of the role will be to provide analytical support to the maintenance team through the production of performance and financial reports. You'll be providing key information including repairs, materials and labour.
Duties will include:
* Pulling together data to update the maintenance team on key figures and statistics.
* Rectifying identified data errors within the systems.
* Analysing large data sets to evaluate performance in order to identify opportunities to enhance efficiencies.
* Assist with providing finance and performance-based information to the Business Improvement Manager, feeding into the monthly Maintenance Dashboard performance report.
* Assist with development of the monthly Maintenance Dashboard performance report.
* Assisting with administration of the business fleet.
Candidate requirements for the Finance Analyst role:
* Previous experience in a similar finance analyst role
* Experience manipulating and analysing large sets of data
* Ability to present information effectively and concisely to pass over to non-finance staff
* Ability to work closely with non-finance colleagues to pull together relevant data
* High level of Excel skill
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm
Salary: £13.12 per hour
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.