Yorkshire Education are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic Data Manager
that can work in a secondary school in the York area.
You will need an understanding of Sims, Nova T (timetabling) and how to update pupil data.
The role is to start on 1st November and is ongoing covering a staff sickness.The Benefits of Registering with Yorkshire Education
- Access to employment opportunities in hundreds of schools across Yorkshire
- Opportunities to extend your professional development with bespoke CPD courses available
- Supportive and hardworking consultants who will aim to find assignments suited to your needs
- 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus
- Quick registration process
- Outstanding pay rates
- Experience within data management environment
- Two references from an educational background/establishment
- A valid DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one through Yorkshire Education