A well-established Accountancy Practice who specialise in the Film/TV industry are recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join their team in London.
This company offer a fun and vibrant place to work accompanied with a creative, media culture. They're a global, well established business who have had continued growth.
As the Assistant Accountant you will be offered and annual salary of £28,000 - £32,000 including some great benefits such as private healthcare and progression opportunities.
* Managing & processing payment runs
* Preparing month end reconciliations
* Posting journal entries
* Assisting with reporting
* Preparing bank reconciliations
* Assisting with VAT returns & reporting
* Working across multiple project & building solid work relationships with multiple clients
* Managing purchase orders
* Processing payroll & monitoring timesheets
* 1-2 years' experience working within Finance
* Experience working within the TV/Film industry
* Good Excel skills
* A good understanding of double entry bookkeeping
* The ability to communicate effectively with people in the creative industry
Please note, due to a high number of applications only suitable candidates will be contacted regarding this role.