We are working in partnership with an Ofsted rated 'Good' secondary school in the DN36
area. The school has an experienced team in their English department which provides an environment that supports students at all levels to achieve the best outcome. Due to the experience and depth of the department this role is suitable for Qualified Teachers and ECT's.
The position of English Teacher
is full time and due to start in January 2022. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, teaching and assessment involved with role.What you will require:
What we offer:
- Relevant qualifications (e.g., QTS, Cert. Ed)
- A track record of demonstrating a strong ability to teach, plan and prepare lessons to Ofsted standards
- NQTs are very welcome to apply
- A current DBS registered with the Update Service, or a DBS done through Principal Resourcing
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
- 'Recommend a Friend' bonus
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We are proud to be REC Audited Education Status with the GOLD standard for recruitment. Due to Covid19, we are offering an online video registration which is secure and still complying with the REC guidelines, enabling us to process all compliance and vetting documents quickly to ensure you are available to work straight away once you have met our compliance procedures.
If you are interested in the role of English Teacher
to work with a successful school in the DN36
area, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.