One of the South West's most eminent educational establishments is seeking a skilled Accounts Assistant to strengthen the Commercial Finance Team
What's on offer?
What will you be doing?
- £27,000 - £33,000
- 25 days holiday + BH + discretionary days
- Hybrid working (1 day in the office)
- Free Parking
Monitoring the processing of P2P functions for a range of departments.
Daily Purchasing & Payment processing is in good order including both operational invoices and CAPEX invoices.
Monitoring/analysing the spending on utility/maintenance/leasing and recharge cost received & other overhead expenditure.
Stock management is also part of the important functions to monitor gross profit
The CF team covers everything from financial support and payment processing, to reporting for stakeholder groups and budget preparation.
- Experience of producing period end accounts from TB to I&E/Balance Sheet stage for review
- Able to perform reconciliation work using own initiative
- Able to use Excel for reporting and data analysis
- Experience of working in a P2P environment
- Staff line management experience (You will have two junior reports)