Strand Hill are partnering a Real Estate Investment Management business looking to hire an experienced Senior Management Accountant into their London HQ finance team.
With over £1.5bn assets under management, they primarily make opportunistic investments into commercial assets; adding value over a five year time period and selling. Their strategy has seen the business grow rapidly and as such are making a number of new hires into the team. This is truly a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial business as they enter a critical period of growth.
- Partnering with Asset Management & Investments teams to provide detailed analysis on business and investment performance, budgeting and cash flow forecasts
- Investor & covenant reporting with commentary
- Monthly production of periodic management accounts
- Production of periodic statutory accounts and managing the liaison with external auditors
Skills and Experience required:
- Qualified Accountant / Qualified by experience (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Real Estate experience is a must
- Demonstrable experience of engaging and partnering senior stakeholders at all levels
- Competent user of Excel (Pivots, lookups and formulae)