An exciting opportunity has emerged to join one of the UK's largest training providers. They are seeking an experienced Email Marketing Manager to join their fast growing marketing team.
You will be responsible for the strategy and execution of daily marketing emails and targeted/segmented campaigns.
* Plan and manage high-volume, segmented email marketing campaigns
* Work with the marketing team ensuring offers/promotions are up to date
* Provide regular campaign reporting on all commerce CRM activities
* Responsible for all aspects of the email marketing process
* Create and send a busy schedule of email campaigns
* Create email strategies aligned with customer life cycle stages
* Ensure emails adhere to email best practice
* Monitor performance of campaigns and provide reports to identify trends
* Grow and maintain email list organically
* Ensure emails are GDPR compliant
* Manage relationships with the Email Service Provider
Desirable skills & experience
* Solid experience in email marketing within an e-commerce business - experience within the EdTech sector would be desirable
* Experience of CRM or third-party software for Email Campaigns - such as Force24, Pardot or Mailchimp
* Experience of managing successful email campaigns for SMEs
* Knowledge of HTML and technical aspects of email campaigns
* Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
* Analytical skills with an understanding of key email marketing KPIs. Experience using Excel and Google Analytics is preferred
* An eye for design
* Ability to use your own initiative, think proactively and share ideas
* Understanding GDPR and Privacy legislation
* Team player, hard-working with can-do attitude
The right candidate will possess project management skills, have excellent attention to detail, and have outstanding interpersonal skills to work under their own initiative at the heart of a vibrant and busy digital environment.
This is a really great role where you can bring your experience and passion to the role to make a huge difference to the business.
If you feel you have the relevant skills for this role and you'd be interested in hearing more please apply with your most up to date CV