Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits + Prospects
Monday to Friday - flexible working required
When you join 2 Sisters, you will become part of the UK's largest food manufacturer with ambitious plans and as such you can look forward to working with a whole bunch of talented colleagues with a shared passion for quality, service and most importantly food.
We are currently recruiting for an Engineering Manager for our Flixton site.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Engineering Manager to lead, manage and engage the Engineering team which consists of Engineering Supervisors, Engineers and the Effluent plant team. You must set performance standards against the KPI and align resources to achieve these, as well as monitor activities to increase downtime and maximise productivity. You will also:
· Adhere to food safety requirements and drive quality
· Manage the PMS including planning, completion and recording
· Ensures employees comply with company policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure safe, efficient operations and maintain positive working environment
· Advocate of development and implementation of site continuous improvement projects
· Allocate job to the teams, understanding the needs of the business
· Develop and mentor your team to ensure future succession planning is in place
If you're fanatical about food, thrive under pressure and have the can-do spirit that's created our success. Bring those qualities, with the following and you will have the recipe for success:
· Be a fully qualified/time served Engineer
· Experience of managing a team in engineering
· Experience of mentoring and developing a team
· Food manufacturing experience
· Refrigeration experience
· Possess strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with production
· Experience in continuous improvement
· Be IT literate
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
2 Sisters Food Group is one of the UK's biggest food manufacturers providing great tasting products to the nation, from chicken to cookies and pizza to pies!
With over 20 sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. We employ over 18,000 staff, all of whom have the opportunity to progress as we focus on promoting from within and you can be part of that too.
Knowing that our business is only as good as the people we employ, we ensure that we invest in people like you to enhance skills and professional development.
We want to make YOU the future of our business.