This will be a strong project manager resource with 10-15 years experience, perhaps from a consultancy background. Industry experience is likely to include Manufacturing, Quality processes or Pharmaceutical.
Key experience will include:
- Project Management
- Business Stakeholder Management
- Actual experience authoring SOPs in a similar operating environment
- Specific understanding of how SOPs support integrated end-to-end business processes
- Experience integrating business processes into SOPs, supported by Training Materials and e-Learning
- Understanding of how SOPs and Document Management Systems work together to provide a service to the business with strong change management and quality governance
- Experience managing a team authoring SOP, engaging with the business on QA and approvals.
- The ideal candidate will have anonymised examples of a SOP they have previously written
- Delivery plan for the SOPs
- Engagement Plan with the operating companies for the delivery of all SOPs
- Production of Quality Standard Operating Procedures, on time and approved by the business
- Creation, maintenance and support of a SOPs document management process with change control and governance
This role is outside of IR35 and is largely home based with around one day per week in the office.
Please send your cv in the first instance.