Investigo is currently partnered with an instantly recognisable e-commerce brand to hire a Finance Manager for their Technology division. Offices based in central London, the household name is operating a very flexible work / home balance and a culture that is unrivalled. Initially starting as a 6-12 month contract role, the position has a high chance of joining permanently should things go well. Due the the nature of the business growth there are no signs of the team diminishing in size!
Main responsibilities for the role are listed below however above all else you will be liaising between the very high performing, and growing, Technology division and the senior finance stakeholders.
- Oversee the production of management accounts for the Technology division
- Work closely with Senior Finance Business Partners on monthly figures, actuals vs budgets
- Ensure balance sheet recs are completed on time
- Manage 1 part qualified accountant
Background / Experience:
- Qualified accountant with 2-3 years of post qualification experience
- Strong technical foundation of knowledge and the ability to work with senior members
- Ability to manage and lead with strong attention to detail
If you are interested in the above opportunity, and fit the background criteria, then please send an updated CV to along with your salary expectations.