Role: Senior Customer Marketing Manager
: London (Waterloo) / Andover- 2-3 days in either office per week/ home hybrid workingSalary
: £50,000 to £70,000 (based on experience) plus benefits.
We're looking for a builder and do-er, but who's also a whizz with the thinking and strategy piece too.
Someone who's not afraid to roll sleeves up and make great things happen, and who has a really strong understanding of CRM and Data, how to put the two together to create a brilliant Customer Marketing programme.
You'd essentially own the company's offline customer marketing channels, and this will include both their inbound and outbound contact centre operations and how marketing is successfully delivered through those channels, and how it triggers and connects into customer journeys which go across multiple channels, including direct mail and email too.
You'll be defining the various customer personas and putting together a cross channel contact strategy which begins at the lead nurture stage. Right through to post sale onboarding journeys and all in-life customer marketing which will be a mix of operational communications and promotional ones, driving cross and upsell opportunities to the base.
You'll have a couple of agency partners working with you too, which include Data, Creative, Print and Production, as well as budgetary control over this too.
Alongside will be a broader marketing team handling digital channels and acquisition. There's a close working relationship, certainly on cross channel work, and the team themselves are a really collaborative bunch.
So there's a fantastic roadmap of opportunity ahead, with loads of quick wins too, as so much of this has yet to be built.
Their customer base is growing at a rapid pace, and the business is really accelerating fast. Looking to significantly increase marketing spend into 2022 because the last couple of years have been so amazing for them.
That's why this programme is so important and needs scaling to match the increasing sophistication and complexity of customer's needs and expectations.
There's lots to do to ensure the right foundations and building blocks are put in place, and the programme keeps pace, and keeps customers engaged and on board. Delivers a class-leading experience, and achieves conversion and returns in growth in LTV objectives too. About the business
In just 6 years this company's gone from start-up to market lead within its particular niche. Their business is continuing to scale at pace, which is why they're scaling their marketing investment so much looking ahead to 2022.
It's this scaling in spend which is driving their continued hiring. To scale out and mature their digital and marketing channels with more heavy-weight support.
It's still a family owned and run business, so don't expect anything corporate. But you will find you have a really supportive and inspirational manager in the Head of Marketing. Someone who really understands the mechanics of direct response marketing and will be a great champion for your work.
So if you're interested in joining a place where you'd be more than just a cog within a production line, why not give this a try? Key Experience Necessary
- A solid background in CRM / customer marketing in a B2C marketing environment
- You've handled the end to end customer journey piece and been responsible for thinking through strategy and owned execution/operational delivery too
- Have worked with contact centre channels as part of a CRM programme
- Able to leverage customer data into strategy to inform and drive customer contact strategies and planning
- Experience gained within a large consumer facing business would be beneficial. As would experience working in relational marketing environments/subscriptions type businesses
- Have worked on multi-channel programmes, and understand how to think through and connect customer journeys. Including things like re-marketing and re-targeting strategies
- You're very much a data centric individual who knows your way around using customer modelling, segmentations and leveraging data insight to drive decisioning
Must be able to live and work in the UK unrestricted. TO APPLY
If you think you've got what it takes, you can share your Linkedin profile or email me a CV - it doesn't have to be up to date, we can work on that once you decide you want to take this forward.
Or, for a chat and more information please contact me on: Jennifer Moran
Head of Recruitment, Marketing, Digital & Data
Blue PelicanEvery application will receive a response.