Central Employment are working with a global digital and web analytics agency as they look to recruit a Group CRO Manager. You will be part of a close-knit team of specialists that work together to create customer focused strategies to improve our clients' website experiences. Due to the fluid nature of the business, this role can be based from Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle and Edinburgh.
This is a great opportunity to lead a team of Strategists, Data Analysts, UX Researchers, Designers and Developers, as well as working with the Senior Leadership. You will have the responsibility and freedom to make your mark on our CRO Department, in a supportive environment.Key responsibilities:
You will manage a team of CRO specialists that offer end-to-end Optimisation & UX delivery across clients. You will be the senior escalation point for your team and clients and will work with the senior team to ensure we are delivering excellent performance whilst balancing commercial efficiencies in our agency.As a Group Strategy CRO your focus will be to:
Essential experience: The successful candidate will need to be able to manage a team and portfolio of clients so the following skillsets are required:
- Lead a team of CRO Specialists, including Strategists, Designers, Data Analysts, Researchers and Developers. This will include resource management, prioritisation and the direct management of the team. You will have support from experts in Data, Design, Research and Development so don't need to be experienced in all these disciplines.
- Oversea a portfolio of conversion optimisation programmes, providing guidance to the teams leading each client account, ensuring that our clients get value for their investment
- Review your teams client strategies, ensuring they align with long-term client objectives. These can include but are not limited to A/B testing, a page/journey redesigns, optimisation of the acquisition journey and site speed optimisation.
- Be accountable for your clients, determining potential threats and finding solutions to keep clients happy and investing in our services
- Lead annual, quarterly and monthly reviews for clients, effectively communicating the success of our optimisation programmes with senior client stakeholders
- Instill a culture of evidence-based approach to website optimisation throughout the team, using quantitative and qualitative methods to truly understand our clients' products and customers.
- Direct resource planning for your team, working with the Strategists to set deadlines and prioritise activity.
- Build relationships with our wider agency teams; such as PPC, SEO, Social, Affiliates, Analytics etc. Using these relationships to find ways to collaborate
- Find areas for revenue growth, increasing your client investment, finding cross-sell opportunities or working with our sales team to bring in new clients
- Organise and deliver training sessions for all members of the team
- Analyse our proposition and work with your team to develop our product offering, innovating and harnessing the skills of the team to ensure we're at the forefront of CRO in the market
- Direct management experience including creating and following personal development plans.
- You need to have comprehensive knowledge of CRO and UX, covering A/B-testing, personalisation and UX projects
- Excellent communication skills, being able to lead difficult client calls/meetings at short notice and steer them to actionable conclusions
- Ability to mentor and coach your team on all things CRO, and instill a desire for them to continually learn and develop
- Experience in a commercial environment, growing revenue and profitability
- Awareness of UX design principles, Data analytics, Website development and Content Management
- Experience with research methodologies such as polls/surveys, remote research, moderated research, guerrilla research, customer interviews etc.