A leading private clinic based in Central London are looking to recruit a 'Healthcare Assistant / Phlebotomist'
The role is paying £32-35K and is on a permanent contract.
You MUST have previous Healthcare assistant and Phlebotomist experienceThe role incorporates the following -
Proficient in blood taking and performing venesections
You MUST have the following skills / qualifications /experience -
- Taking ECGS
- Arranging blood samples to be sent to labs with correct forms
- Be able to draw up medications/injections for patient treatments
- Be able to assist the doctor with minor surgical procedures (implants)
- Basic admin skills- helping out occasionally with letters, prescriptions, telephone calls, appointments, emails
- Basic IT skills (Microsoft word/clinical systems)
- Experience in Healthcare assistant in a Private medical Clinic
- Experienced Phlebotomist
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading clinic with excellent career prospects and generous staff benefits.
PLEASE APPLY NOW!