Senior Finance Manager - Online | International Fast Growth Lifestyle Brand Permanent£65,000 - £70,000 + Benefits Manchester | London | Hybrid role
We are very excited to be supporting our client on their unstopable growth acheivements, UK & Internationally whilst unleashing their Digital presence and capabilities to follow the way the customer shops and wants in trend and to continue to create being the 'go- to' brand for lifestyle.
We are looking for a highly experienced Qualified Senior Finance Manager - Online, to come join a fast-growing Finance Team. This is a very exciting opportunity as a Senior member within the Online division with the support of 2 direct reports. You will need to be hands on, highly motivated and a commercially minded business partner who enjoys rolling the sleeves, up. Getting to know departments and being part of the next chapter and vison of growth they have committed to.The role
- Delivery of monthly management information to the Online team with commentary that demonstrates comprehensive understanding of cost drivers and variance analysis to budget and prior year.
- Work very closely with the E-commerce Director and the E-commerce teams to feedback actionable insight into the result.
- Identify drivers of overspend and support and challenge the Online team to ensure delivery and control of their budget.
- Evolve month end reporting and analysis to better communicate financial performance to key stakeholders to support decision making.
- Support and guide the Online team through the budget process, liaising closely with the Commercial Finance team to provide key inputs to their model.
- Develop a close working relationship with the Online team so that finance input is sought as a matter of course
- Regular detailed review of balance sheets with significant focus on material balances to identify balance sheet risks.
- Significant involvement in the year-end process, preparation of deliverable for the audit and key contact for the auditors during the audit process.
- Day to day management of a team of 2.
- Ensure the learning and development needs of the team are met by setting objectives, coaching and providing constructive feedback through regular one-to-ones.
- Manage team workload, identify future resourcing requirements and support the recruitment process.
- Support the implementation of a new finance system.
- Qualified CIMA / ACA / ACCA 2+ year PQE working in a large company.
- Online experience essential
- Resilient and able to thrive in a faced-paced environment, juggling competing priorities.
- Self-motivated with a desire to drive improvements in a high growth business.