Finance Administrator £10.00 per hour37.5 hours a week Monday - Friday Coop Angel Square Manchester
Acting on behalf of my client Coop Group, I am recruiting a fantastic temporary opportunity within their Finance divisionJob Role
- Provide front line help and support to the funeral branch colleagues with the Funeral Home System (Rainbow) financial processes i.e refunds, issue of credit notes etc. and the Funeral Expenditure and EPDQ processes in a timely manner.
- To accurately process the redemption of all funeral plans across all investment entities within agreed SLA's
- Resolution of all redemption queries
- Reconciliation of all aged items against claims files ensuring correct payments received
- Consistently meet set targets and objectives in line with SLA's and quality standards
- Support And work with colleagues in line with business requirements
- Demonstrate consistently behaviours in line with Our Customer promise and Co-operative values
- Assisting with national statistics.
- Reporting and monitoring of invoice accruals, aged debt and expenditure logged within the internal finance system.
- To accurately process CWC invoices, payments, refunds, credits and queries as they arise.
KEY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Interested in this position? please click "apply now"We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Good IT Skills in Word, Excel, Outlook,
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good listener.
- Experience of working in a similar environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Eye for detail.
- Solutions orientated.
- Delivers high quality of work.
- High level customer services.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates. Ncoates
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.