Primary School SENCO/ Inclusion Lead -Redbridge, London
Are you a qualified and experienced SENCO looking for a fantastic new opportunity to start for January 2022?
Are you an experienced Primary School Teacher, aspiring to become a brilliant SENCO to help shape and influence a great Primary School in Redbridge, London?
Can you access the London Borough of Redbridge easily?
If yes, then Academics have the next role for you! ** Primary School SENCO / Inclusion Lead
** Primary School in Redbridge, London
** OFSTED rating of Good
** 3 Form Entry
** January 2022 Start
** Maternity Cover - full time
** Superb Senior Leadership Team
** MPS/UPS (Outer London) plus 1 SEN Point
** Great CPD and training opportunities
Academics are currently working with a good primary school located in the London Borough of Redbridge that is extremely close to transport links and has a superb senior leadership team. There is a fantastic opportunity for either a qualified and experienced SENCO or an experienced primary school teachers aspiring to become an extremely successful Primary School SENCO.
As mentioned, the school will accept applications from experienced and fully qualified Primary School SENCO's as well as teachers interested and willing to be trained as a fully qualified SENCO.
This school can offer training and support towards gaining the National SENCo award for those who are an aspiring SENCO.
This primary school are looking for an inspiring & committed teacher with QTS who is passionate and experienced in working with students with Special Educational Needs (SEN).What the Primary School can offer:
- Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly children who are excited about learning new things
- Dedicated, hardworking and talented teachers & support staff who are passionate about what they do
- A supportive governing body who are committed to helping the school move forward
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
- Fantastic facilities and resources that all can benefit from
- A fantastic SEN department that is we resourced
- Ideally, an experienced primary SENCO with a proven track record in leading & managing all aspects of inclusion and interventions for students with additional educational needs.
- Someone who is committed to raising standards for all students
- Someone with strong leadership and good organisational skills
- An excellent practitioner and have high expectations.
- Must hold QTS
This primary school is a school where pupils achieve well and thoroughly enjoy learning. With a brand new school building, this school can offer fantastic teaching and learning facilities as well as resources that all can benefit from.If this Primary School SENCO job is ticking all the then please apply NOW with an updated CV or please send your CV to email@example.com Primary School SENCO/ Inclusion Lead -Redbridge, London