American Golf is Europe's largest golf retailer with over 90 stores across the UK and Ireland. We recognise talent. For us, it's all about loving what you do, whilst a passion for golf will be well received, it is more about the service and expertise we deliver as a business.
Based in our Retail Support Centre in Warrington and working 37.5 hours a week between Monday-Friday, the role as Head of Content is pivotal in shaping our brand identity and pushing the boundaries when it comes to content and how our voice appears in different media formats. We want you to bring your skills in crafting effective content to engage our audiences in more meaningful ways and ensure we are leaders in the industry.
As the Head of Content your responsibilities will include:
* Creating and developing multiple content strategies for prioritized American Golf and Online Golf audiences across multiple media channels.
* Own the vision, strategy, and execution for all our content across multiple channels like social media, YouTube, blog, landing pages, email and print media
* Design and manage content calendars across channels
* Oversee all content initiatives across multiple platforms and formats, ensuring all content produced is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimised for search and user experience
* Leverage data insights to develop new content themes and topic ideas, to gauge content effectiveness, and to inform future strategy
* Lead and inspire a multi-skilled digital content marketing team
* Ownership of campaign management performance
* Responsible for the overall execution and quality of digital content marketing assets, in line with overall digital content marketing strategy
* Ability to lead and inspire a high-performing team within a creative and commercial environment
* Experience in delivering outstanding service - from project inception through to reporting
* Strong analytical skills and understanding of digital content marketing performance metrics
* Highly organised with strong project management skills and the ability to deliver against commercial deadlines
* Technically proficient with a strong understanding of digital content marketing solutions
* Ability to create compelling content marketing - leading by example where required
* High quality orientation, with strong attention to detail
* Commercial mindset
* Strong influencer with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders across the business
* Golf knowledge/interest would be advantageous
*What will you receive:*
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* A day off to celebrate your Birthday!
* Staff discount
* Company bonus applicable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Europe's Largest golf retailer and support our ongoing growth as a market leader. If you are interested in this position apply today!