Here at Northreach we've partnered with a growing and innovative Financial Services firm based in Bradford who are on the lookout for an experienced, creative and energetic UX Manager, to join the team on a 12-Month FTC. this person will be leading the UX Design across both Web and Mobile for an all new start-up business within the wider Group!
This person will be managing a UX Designer, setting the objectives for UX and taking lead on the design of content enabled websites and mobile app.
So what will you be doing?
* Designing wireframes, building prototypes, guiding user research
* Ensure colleagues have a clear picture of the goals and objectives of UX
* Lead, motivate and manage day to day of a small team of UX Designers
* Work collaboratively with wider functions to ensure branding is kept in line with the business guidelines
* Responsible for the hands on design of Content Enabled websites and Mobile Apps
* Support on usability issues
* Manage budgets
So what are we looking for?
* Someone with a creative mind who always puts the user first
* Someone who with hands-on design experience - specifically within content enabled websites and ideally with mobile app experience
* Team leadership, mentoring or management experience
* Experienced with Figma, Decibel, Adobe Suite
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a well-established and industry leading Financial Services firm as they go through an exciting transition setting up a completely green 'Start-up' business from scratch - so if this sounds like you apply