A leading global Pharmaceutical business has an exciting opportunity for a Data Quality Manager to join a dynamic and growing Data Team.
You will work to develop and embed first-class data quality and related best practices within the organisation. This will involve close collaboration with stakeholders across the organisation on a range of support, development and project tasks to improve data quality.
Essential Skills / Experience
* Experienced in integration technologies such as SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services, Excel Data Analysis.
* Demonstrative experience and/or a proven record of success as a team leader.
* Experience of working with Data Quality tools e.g. Informatica DEQ, Altyrx, Collibra, Reltio.
* Analytical focus and data analysis skills.
* Ability to work independently.
* Understanding the principles of Enterprise Data Models and their application.
* Possessing judgement to foresee technical issues based on approaches and have an understanding of the impact of issue and ideas as they relate to the clients strategic initiatives and objectives
* Prior project management experience.
* Prioritisation and time management skills.
* Facilitating skills and ability to coach/teach others.
* Written and verbal communication skills and problem/conflict resolution skills