Digital Marketing Manager - £36,000 - £48,000North Acton
We are working with a rapid growing food tech company which has redesigned and patented luxurious gelato.
This product has been set up in over 1000 locations and are our client is continuously innovating products that are fancy and extremely tasty.
If you can plan and execute paid social and love gelato as much as me, get in touch!Responsibilities:
- Own and establish the digital performance dashboards
- Plan and execute both organic and paid social media for B2B and B2C
- Develop and manage the email marketing framework
- Manage all blog activity (external writing resource)
- Collaboratively work with and manage Affiliate programmes, SEO and PPC partners
- Highly proficient in organic and paid social media, Email marketing as well as data
- Great knowledge of PPC / SEO
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Confident across G-suite, including the design and implementation of data information into complexed spreadsheets
- Driven by customer experience and activities that increase profitability and sales.
If you are looking to work in an ever changing start-up that provides delicious products across the UK and EU, then this is the Digital Marketing Manager role for you, apply now!
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, please get in contact with on DD: or connect with me on LinkedIn: Aaron Kukadia-Gadher.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law.