LTA / Reed Education are seeking a Level 3 Teaching Assistant for pupils at a SEND school in the Lancaster area. The role is full time covering 5 days per week.
Candidates must have:
•Teaching Assistant qualification (or equivalent)
•Experience working with children who have SEN
•A strong positive work ethic
•The ability to work every day
In return we will offer the following services:
• Highly competitive rates of pay
• Weekly pay, including holiday pay
• Reed Discount Club and Pension Scheme
• Access to continuous professional development and Safeguarding courses
• Your personal consultant, here to promote and develop our staff, and focused Teaching Assistant roles
• Offering Ad-hoc, Long Term and Permanent roles within the local area to start immediately.
If you are interested then please contact Emma Knight on or
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children's barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
Reed are committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services.