Reed Education are currently recruiting for a FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT, to start ASAP, in a school near Tetbury (Glos). The role will be working 2/3 days a week, between 9am - 3pm each day, but both days and times can be flexible. The role therefore will be 15 hours per week, and pay is between £11-13 per hour.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The main duties and responsibilities are indicated below. Other duties of an appropriate level and nature may also be required, as directed by the Chief Financial Officer.
1. Finance Administration
• Collecting monies generally and ensuring accurately recorded on the accounting system.
• Operation of Sage accounting system.
• Invoices on Sage
o receive invoices and pass to budget holder for authorisation
o enter onto Sage checking correct nominal ledger, cost centre and department
o process invoices for BACs run
• Assist finance team with banking.
• Carrying out on line purchases as required.
• Manage and record petty cash transactions.
• Undertake general office administration duties as required.
• Collection and processing of money from non uniform days.
• Monitoring the central email account.
• Posting internal recharges to the accounting system.
• Preparing variance reports for budget holders.
if you have experience in the above, along with interest in this vacancy, then please click apply now to send us your most up to date CV for consideration. The post is to start ASAP, and so we need to move quickly!